Friday, April 14, 2006

Where I want to go

I've been to many countries, but I haven't been to many more. Of all the places I haven't yet been to, here are the ones I want to visit the most.

New Zealand - for the natural beauty, few people, and cheap prices

Japan - for the scenery, exotic places and faces, crazy urban life and Japanese girls

Greenland - for ice and the Eskimos (pardon... inuits)

Norway - for the fjords and midnight sun

Cuba - for the photography and life as I once knew it

Myanmar - for the temples and political isolation

Iran - for the sophisticated culture older than pretty much anywhere else

Bolivia - for the salt plains and lake Titikaka..... Titicaca.

Madagascar - for the lemurs and other animals not found anywhere else

Croatia - for Dubrovnik and Adriatic beaches and islands.


My itinerary is full. Better start booking those tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home