Friday, September 01, 2006

Vegas, Baby. Vegas.

While some of my friends are at the Burning Man right now, I am going to Las Vegas. California Department of Transportation is closing the Bay Bridge for the entire weekend, and I have no choice but to escape the City or be stuck on my island for the weekend. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

As for Burning Man... I so wish I was there right now, but because of the Belarus trip, I couldn't make it this year. Here are some of the selected photos from the last one.













2 Comments:

Blogger sheeep said...

Wish I could go to Burning Man. It seems like such an interesting event. Did you gain some money, by the way? ( or opposite?)

12:09 AM

 
Blogger Aubrey Andel said...

You should download these songs from itunes (or better yet go out and get the albums):

"Heaven or Las Vegas" by the Cocteau Twins, from the cd Heaven or Las Vegas and "The Stranger Song" by Leonard Cohen from the album Field Commander Cohen-Tour of 1979.

Too bad you weren't able to go to burning man this year. Yours are the best pics (including the ones not posted here) I've seen so far of the event.

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home